15. Assembly (Online)
Time and Venue
The assembly will be held online.
- Start: Saturday, November 30, 2013 at 12:00 o'clock Central European Time
- End: Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 12:00 o'clock Central European Time
- Presentation of the Annual Report 2012
- Affirmation of the of the minutes of the 14. assembly
- Affirmation of the association’s budget of 2013
- Discharge of the association’s board
- General discussion
- Concerning agenda item 2: The voting for the acceptance of the minutes is here…
- Concerning agenda item 3: The voting for the acceptance of the association’s budget is here…
- Concerning agenda item 4: The voting for the discharge of the association’s board is here…
Course of action
The wiki will be started on November 30, 2013 at 12:00 o'clock Central European Time. The first week is for discussion, the second one for the affiliations.
Current notes of the chaiman
- 30. November 2013 – The assembly is officially opened.
- 7. December 2013 – Agenda item 4 was added.
- 7. December 2013 – The votings have started (see links above).
- 10. December 2013 – The assembly has a quorum.
- 14. December 2013 – The assembly ended at 12:00 p.m. noon
Eight members of the association were present at the general meeting. It was determined that a quorum was present.
In the general discussion, three topics were treated. It was asked if the next general meeting could take place during the 204 Wikimania in London. But a combined offline and online meeting is not possible.
Secondly, association member James asked what members of the association would think about the establishment of a reviews portal on Wikivoyage. Generally, there was consent. To establish such a portal firstly the data of the business companies to be reviewed must be available in Wikidata. And secondly, enough readers and authors must be available for review and checking.
Tim wanted to know the composition of the club members. In Wikivoyage association there are only eleven male members (as of December 31, 2012).
The minutes in German language are presented here.